This data protection declaration clarifies the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”) within our online offer and the websites, functions and content connected to it, as well as external online presences, e.g. our social media profile (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “online offer”). With regard to the terminology used, e.g. “Processing” or “responsible person”, we refer to the definitions in Art. 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Responsible HIVE GmbH Geschäftsführerin: Haneen Al Rayes Rathausufer 14 40213 Düsseldorf / Bundesrepublik Deutschland E-Mail: email@example.com Web: http://www.hivethegoodlive.com Types of data processed:
- Inventory data (e.g., names, addresses).
- Contact details (e.g., email, telephone numbers).
- Content data (e.g., text input, photographs, videos).
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times).
- Meta / communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses).
- Providing the online offer, its functions and content.
- Answering contact inquiries and communicating with users.
- Safety measures.
- Reach measurement / marketing
- Contract data (e.g., subject of contract, term, customer category).
- Payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) from our customers, prospects and business partners for the purpose of providing contractual services, service and customer care, marketing, advertising and market research.